Give us a try! New guests will receive the first night free–just mention this ad when making your reservation!
Washington Checkbook Magazine Top-Rated for Quality!
At Germantown Vet, we understand that your pets are part of your family—in fact, combined, we have about 80 furry family members of our own—and whether you’re taking a weekend camping trip or a week-long vacation at the beach, it’s important to find a dog boarding facility that you can trust. That’s why, when you go away, our experienced staff will care for every need your dog has, including feeding, grooming, walks, playtime, and the all-important cuddle time.
Send your dog on a vacation, too! Fill out the form to the right of call us at 240-252-7467 to schedule your dog boarding in Germantown—and don’t forget to pre-register and mention the ad at the top of this page to receive the first night free!
Our Dog Boarding Service
Indoors and outdoors, Germantown Vet cares for your dog when you can’t be there. When your dog stays with us, he or she will get:
- Private dog run – Our private dog runs are spacious and climate-controlled, so you’ll never have to worry about your dog being exposed to extreme temperatures or pesky bugs when he or she stay in our kennel.
- Indoor playroom – The indoor playroom is perfect for cuddling or burning off some extra energy.
- Outdoor play area – The spacious and fenced-in outdoor play area is equipped with all-weather turf, which is easy on your dog’s feet and cleaner than grass or gravel.
- Private walks – While at our dog boarding facility, your pet will enjoy private outdoor walks in a safe, expansive area without getting muddy or having to walk on uncomfortable gravel.
- Playtime and socialization – Playing and cuddling is important to any dog, which is why all of the pets that stay with us get special attention daily so they’ll never feel lonely.
In addition to our standard services, for a small fee of $5 per stay, any dog 10 years or younger will be covered for up to $300 in medical care, should he or she need it. This pet insurance will continue to cover your dog up to three days after returning home.
As a special thank you to anyone who schedules dog boarding for a week or more, Germantown Vet offers complimentary baths! If your dog isn’t staying for a week vacation, that’s okay—you can still request a bath before he or she goes home.
In addition to our dog boarding services, Germantown Vet offers doggie daycare during the day. If you work long hours during the day or you’re housebreaking a puppy, doggie daycare can be the perfect solution. Contact us today to learn more!
Schedule Your Dog Boarding Today!
At Germantown Vet’s pet resort, you can rest assured your pup is enjoying vacation just as much as you are. Contact us today to schedule your dog’s stay—and don’t forget to mention the ad at the top of the page to receive one night free!