The single best way to stay on top of your pet’s health needs is to schedule a vet check-up for your dog or cat each year. Much like us humans need to visit the doctor for an annual physical, our furry family members need a complete check-up, too! This helps ensure your pet’s vaccinations stay up-to-date, no abnormal health issues have developed, and more.
The Importance of an Annual Vet Check-Up
Why does your pet need an annual vet check-up? Well, it allows us to do a lot of things for your pet, including:
- Checking for ear infections – learn more about dog ear infections and cat ear infections
- Checking for skin conditions – learn more about dog skin conditions and cat skin conditions
- Screening for pet parasites
- Checking vital signs, including heart and lungs
- Checking eyes, ears, paws, and joints
- Checking for stomach problems
- Verifying vaccinations are up-to-date
- Verifying heartworm and flea and tick medications are up-to-date
- And more!
Our highly skilled and experienced veterinarians will check your pet from head to toe, and each portion of our evaluation will give us valuable insight into your pet’s health so we can make accurate diagnoses, as necessary.
Make Your Pet’s Vet Care More Affordable
At Germantown Vet, we want to help make your pet’s vet care more affordable than ever—that’s why we offer exceptional pet wellness plans for all stages of life. These wellness plans help you spread the cost of your pet’s veterinary care over the course of the year while still getting top-notch service. Each plan includes at least two complete physical examinations.
Contact us today to learn more about your pet wellness plan options!
Schedule Your Pet’s Appointment Today
If your pet is due for an annual vet check-up, contact the experts at Germantown Vet today. Since 1983, pet owners have trusted us with the health and wellbeing of their beloved pets because we treat each and every one like they’re our own. Our state-of-the-art animal hospital and boarding facility is equipped to handle all of your pet’s medical needs, inside and out. Contact us today to schedule your pet’s appointment!