Dog Boarding in Germantown, MD
Washington Checkbook Magazine Top-Rated for Quality!
At Germantown Vet, we understand that your pets are part of your family—in fact, combined, we have about 80 furry family members of our own—and whether you’re taking a weekend camping trip or a week-long vacation at the beach, it’s important to find a dog or puppy boarding facility that you can trust. That’s why, when you go away, our experienced staff will care for every need your dog has, including feeding, grooming, walks, playtime, and the all-important cuddle time.
Send your dog on a vacation, too! Call us at 240-252-7467240-252-7467 to schedule your dog boarding in Germantown—and don’t forget to pre-register and mention the ad at the top of this page to receive the first night free!
Required Vaccines Before Boarding
In order to board your pet with us, your furry friend will need to have the following vaccines and be up-to date-on all flea and tick medication as applicable:
- Canine Influenza H3N8
- Recommended: Canine Influenza H3N2
Our Dog Boarding Service
Indoors and outdoors, Germantown Vet cares for your dog when you can’t be there. When your dog stays with us, he or she will get:
- Private dog run – Our private dog runs are spacious and climate-controlled, so you’ll never have to worry about your dog being exposed to extreme temperatures or pesky bugs when he or she stay in our kennel.
- Indoor playroom – The indoor playroom is perfect for cuddling or burning off some extra energy.
- Outdoor play area – The spacious and fenced-in outdoor play area is equipped with all-weather turf, which is easy on your dog’s feet and cleaner than grass or gravel.
- Private walks – While at our dog boarding facility, your pet will enjoy private outdoor walks in a safe, expansive area without getting muddy or having to walk on uncomfortable gravel.
- Playtime and socialization – Playing and cuddling is important to any cat, and as an additional service, we can provide special attention daily so they’ll never feel lonely.
In addition to our standard doggie daycare services, for a small fee of $5 per stay, any dog 10 years or younger will be covered for up to $300 in medical care, should he or she need it. This pet insurance will continue to cover your dog up to three days after returning home.
As a special thank you to anyone who schedules dog boarding for a week or more, Germantown Vet offers complimentary baths! If your dog isn’t staying for a week’s vacation, that’s okay—you can still request a bath before he or she goes home.
Ready to schedule your pet’s stay at our dog kennel in Germantown? Contact us today!
Doggy Day Care Services in Germantown, MD
In addition to our dog boarding services, Germantown Vet offers doggy day care during the day. If you work long hours during the day or you’re housebreaking a puppy, doggy day care can be the perfect solution. Call us today at 240-252-7467240-252-7467 to learn more!
Schedule Your Dog Boarding in Germantown Today!
At Germantown Vet’s pet resort, you can rest assured your pup is enjoying vacation just as much as you are. Contact us today to schedule your dog’s stay—and don’t forget to mention the ad at the top of the page to receive one night free!
We’ll take excellent care of your furry family member, as if they were one of our own. You can rest assured that your pet will be safe and happy while you’re away!
Contact us online or by phone to schedule your dog’s boarding visit!