Dog Boarding & Doggy Daycare in Germantown
At Germantown Vet, we understand that your pets are part of your family, and whether you’re taking a weekend camping trip or a week-long vacation at the beach, it’s important to find a dog or puppy boarding facility that you can trust. That’s why, when you go away, our experienced staff will care for every need your dog has, including feeding, grooming, walks, playtime, and the all-important cuddle time.
Send your dog on vacation, too! Call us at 240-252-7467 to schedule your dog boarding in Germantown.
What Vaccines Does My Dog Need Before Dog Boarding at Germantown Vet?
To board with us, your furry friend will need to have the following vaccines and be up to date on all flea and tick medication as applicable:
- Canine Influenza Bivalent Vaccine (H3N8 & H3N2)
What Dog Boarding Services Do We Offer?
Indoors and outdoors, Germantown Vet cares for your dog when you can’t be there. When your dog boards with us, they’ll get:
- A private dog run – The private dog runs at our boarding facility are spacious and climate-controlled, so you’ll never have to worry about your dog being exposed to extreme temperatures or pesky bugs when he or she stays in our kennel.
- An indoor playroom – The indoor playroom is perfect for cuddling or burning off some extra energy.
- An outdoor play area – The spacious and fenced-in outdoor play area is equipped with all-weather turf, which is easy on your dog’s feet and cleaner than grass or gravel.
- Private walks – While at our dog boarding facility, your pet will enjoy private outdoor walks in a safe, expansive area without getting muddy or having to walk on uncomfortable gravel.
- Playtime and socialization – Playing and cuddling is important to any dog, and as an additional service, we can provide special attention daily so they’ll never feel lonely.
In addition to our standard doggy daycare services, for a small fee of $5 per stay, any dog 10 years or younger boarding with us will be covered for up to $300 in medical care, should they need it. This pet insurance will continue to cover your dog up to three days after returning home from boarding.
And as a special thank you to anyone who schedules dog boarding for a week or more, Germantown Vet offers complimentary baths! If your dog isn’t staying for a week’s vacation, that’s okay—you can still request a bath before he or she goes home.
Ready to schedule your pet’s stay at our dog kennel in Germantown? Contact us today!
Why Choose Germantown Veterinary Clinic?
In addition to our dog boarding services, Germantown Vet offers doggy daycare during the day. If you work long hours or you’re housebreaking a puppy, doggy daycare can be the perfect solution.
Call us today at 240-252-7467 to learn more about our doggy daycare in Montgomery County!
Frequently Asked Questions
What items should I bring when I board my pet?
To ensure a good experience for your pet, we encourage you to bring the following when you board your pet with us:
- Your dog’s usual food
- All medications in marked vials with instructions for administering them
- A small toy or blanket from home (we also supply clean pet bedding)
Remember to label all items you bring to our pet resort with your pet’s name and the family surname.
Can I schedule a bath for my pet during his or her stay?
Yes! In fact, we offer complimentary baths to all dogs who board with us for a week or longer. If your pet’s stay is shorter than a week, don’t fret—you can still request a bath for a small fee.
Contact Germantown Veterinary Clinic—Maryland’s Premier Dog Boarding & Pet Care Facility Today
At Germantown Vet’s pet resort, you can rest assured your pup is enjoying vacation just as much as you are. Contact us today to schedule dog boarding with us in Germantown.
We’ll take excellent care of your furry family member as if they were one of our own. You can rest assured that your pet will be safe and happy while you’re away!
Contact us online or call us at 240-252-7467 to schedule your dog’s boarding visit in Germantown, MD!