Kitten Boarding in Germantown
First-time kitties get their first night FREE! Just mention this ad when booking!
Are you the proud new owner of a sweet little kitten? Your home is sure to be filled with plenty of kitty purrs and cuddles for many years to come! But what about that upcoming family reunion or weekend camping trip? Thanks to Germantown Vet, you don’t have to give up these opportunities to travel just because you have a new fur baby. Let us give your kitten the royal treatment while you’re gone, including plenty of playtime, grooming and cuddles!
Germantown Vet can be your kitten’s home away from home! Call us at 240-252-7467 to schedule your pet boarding in Germantown. Don’t forget to mention the ad at the top of this page and receive the first night free!
Required Vaccines Before Boarding
In order to board your pet with us, your furry friend will need to have the following vaccines:
- FELV/FIV test for indoor/outdoor cats
- FELV for indoor/outdoor cats
Our Kitten Boarding Services
At Germantown Vet, we promise to take excellent care of your kitten while you’re gone on vacation. We’ll make his time with us comfortable and fun by providing these services:
- Private kitty condo – All our feline guests enjoy a private place to eat and sleep to keep stress levels down. Every condo also features a great view of the outdoors. This is the perfect chance for your kitten to curl up in a sunny spot and enjoy one of his favorite activities: cat napping.
- “Kitty TV” – There’s nothing more enticing for a kitten than to watch a few birds flit about around a bird feeder. That’s why we strategically hung one up outside within view of the kitty condos. Your kitten will get plenty of stimulation from this “kitty TV.”
- Playtime and socialization – As you’ve probably come to learn, your kitten needs a safe, constructive outlet to release some of his boundless energy. That’s why we offer playtime for the cats staying with us. With daily interaction and plenty of fun toys to play with, your kitten won’t get lonely while you’re gone.
On top of our regular services, we’re happy to provide up to $300 in medical care for your kitten in case of an emergency while he stays with us. This pet insurance is yours for just $5 per stay, covering your pet’s entire visit and three days after returning home.
If your kitty shows signs of trouble while he’s with us, we can put the pet insurance to good use right here at our state-of-the-art animal hospital. The experienced veterinarians and fully equipped surgical suite right next door to our pet resort is just one more reason to choose Germantown Vet for your kitten boarding services.
Schedule Kitten Boarding in Germantown Today!
At our pet resort, we value the comfort of the animals staying with us as much as value our own. Our goal is to make your kitten’s stay comfy and stress-free so our pet resort feels like a home away from home.
Please be aware that to schedule your pet’s stay, he must be up-to-date on his immunizations for the safety of all other animals staying with us. We’re excited to get your know your kitten and take good care of him while you’re away!
Contact us online or call us at 240-252-7467 to schedule your kitten’s stay – and don’t forget to mention the ad at the top of the page to receive one night free!