OUR BOARDING AND PET RESORT IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED AS OF 8/13/2021.
WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE
Puppy Boarding in Germantown
First-time doggie guests get their first night FREE! Just mention this ad when booking.
If you recently got a new puppy, congratulations on your adoption! At Germantown Vet, we have about 80 furry family members, so we understand how attached you may feel to the newest addition to your home. Still, just because you have a puppy doesn’t mean you should cancel your upcoming vacation or forego all weekend camping trips this summer.
Even when your dog is still young, you can bring him to Germanton Vet for safe, trustworthy puppy boarding. We’ll make sure the experience is enjoyable for your pooch, with plenty of playtime, walks, grooming and cuddles!
Germantown Vet can be your puppy’s home away from home! Call us at 240-252-7467 to schedule your pet boarding in Germantown. Don’t forget to mention the ad at the top of this page and receive the first night free!
Required Vaccines Before Boarding
In order to board your pet with us, your furry friend will need to have the following vaccines and be up to date on all flea and tick medication as applicable:
- Canine Influenza H3N8
- Recommended: Canine Influenza H3N2
Our Puppy Boarding Services
At Germantown Vet, we promise to be there for your pup while you’re away on vacation. Here’s an idea of the services that make our pet resort the perfect home away from home:
- Private dog run – Our spacious, climate controlled dog runs give your puppy a private space to relax without being exposed to the elements or pesky bugs.
- Indoor playroom – This is a great place for your puppy to burn off a little energy and enjoy lots of cuddle time from the Germantown Vet staff.
- Outdoor play area – When the weather is nice, there’s nothing more fun for a puppy than the chance to play outside. Our spacious and fenced-in outdoor space features all-weather turf that’s comfortable under your dog’s feet and ensures there’s no mud to roll around in after it rains.
- Private walks – Forget stressful group walks. Our pet resort offers private dog walks in a safe, expansive area your puppy will love to explore.
- Socialization – It’s common for puppies to get lonely, so we make sure your pooch has all the playtime and socialization he needs with our gentle and caring Germantown Vet staff.
On top of our regular services, we’re happy to provide up to $300 in medical care should your puppy need it while staying with us. This pet insurance is yours for just $5 per stay, covering your pet’s entire visit and three days after returning home.
As a thank you for choosing Germantown Vet, we also offer complimentary baths if your puppy stays with us for a week or longer. No matter how long your puppy’s stay is, you can still request a bath, grooming and nail trimming to get these services out of the way before you return home.
Schedule Puppy Boarding in Germantown Today!
At our pet resort, you can rest assured your puppy is having just as much of a vacation as you are. Be aware that your pet must be up-to-date on his immunizations for the safety of all other animals staying with us. We’re excited to get your know your new pup and take care of him while you’re away!
Contact us online or call us at 240-252-7467 to schedule your puppy’s stay – and don’t forget to mention the ad at the top of the page to receive one night free!